We’ve worked with clients from the travel industry as they have faced their toughest challenges and helped them leverage mobile and voice technology that can help improve brand interaction, drive down customer service costs and fundamentally improve the entire travel process from booking to arrival and beyond.
We can help travel companies look beyond the Internet to attain further benefits in streamlined operations and improved customer experience.
- Cost savings
- Generation of new revenue streams
- Improve Inventory Management
- Increase Customer Retention
- Create interactivity with your customers before, during and after purchase
- Encourage Customer Loyalty
- Improved environmental footprint
- Increase the Accessibility of services
- Increase Addressable Market
- Access New Channels to Market
- Reduce Fraud and improve security
- Personalise services to the consumer
Mobile enhanced marketing for the Travel & Leisure industry
Consumer demand is significant – users are actively seeking the convenience of information to their mobile. In a recent survey by PhoCusWright, 64% of respondents wanted to use their mobile to access directions, over 50% to receive flight status alerts and over 30% thought receiving special offers on their mobile would be a bonus.
Integrating mobile solutions into your business strategy can help you generate sales, increase brand awareness and get you closer to your customers.
Oxygen8 offer a simple to use, yet highly effective platform for you to carry out successful mobile marketing and communications, where you can create your own mobile services and integrate them into your business activities.
You can use our mobile engagement solution for:
- Booking confirmation and information
- Booking reminders
- Travel service notifications
- Mobile promotional offers
- Disaster recovery
- Internal communications
- Flight confirmation
- Flight cancellation and delay notifications
- Itinerary changes
- Gate changes
- Departure reminders – airport, terminal and flight details on the day of departure
- Flight check-in services
- Frequent Flyer programmes
- Notification and scheduling of last minute flight crew changes
- Rental period expiry notifications
- Virtual room keys
Whatever your mobile requirements Oxygen8 can provide a solution, whether you are looking for a simple broadcast text service, a platform to run mobile advertising campaigns or a tailored business solution specific to your business requirements.
Voice solutions for the Travel industry
Oxygen8 Communications offer a range of Voice solutions that can seamlessly integrate into your existing business infrastructure. Whether you want to enhance customer care, reduce costs through automation of processes, or communicate more effectively with your staff, Oxygen8 has a Voice solution for you.
You can use our voice services for:
- Bookings via IVR
- Upsell of ancillary services, ie. insurance, hotel, car hire, airport transportation
- Market research and consumer satisfaction surveys
- Itinerary changes
Mobile commerce solutions for the Travel industry
Oxygen8 Communications offer an unrivalled portfolio of billing solutions for you to integrate into your sales strategy. We offer billing support services in over 200 countries worldwide, offering your business the chance to access over 4 billion potential customers.
You can use our mobile commerce solutions for:
- Premium SMS & mobile billing
- Direct operator billing with Payforit
- Pay for premium hotel TV channels or internet access with PIN authentication
An integrated platform with advanced reporting & performance analysis
Oxygen8’s tools maximise the value of customer databases and ensures your mobile and voice solutions become long term revenue and loyalty generating assets. The Oxygen8 proprietary voice and mobile platforms are flexible and integrate seamlessly into a client’s unique infrastructure. This enables direct customer communications via text, multimedia, voice messaging and e-mail:
- Inform customers of key information on product/ booking orders
- Integrate with Mobile Ticketing Applications, voucher codes, 2D barcodes etc
- Upsell ancillary products and services (insurance, equipment, affiliate products etc)
- Communicate with employees
- Crisis management
- Track user behaviour and analyse, report and respond
- Feedback loop for customer surveys with analysis
Some facts & figures
of people in Great Britain booked their last holiday using a smartphone
of smartphone users have used their phone to book a hotel room
of frequent business travellers have used their phone to plan their trip
Source: Mintel, 2014